- A Bihari language spoken in central Bihar and West Bengal.More example sentences
- Her research areas include pedagogical grammars of Hindi, linguistic structure of Magahi, and Magahi folklore.
- The Magadhi language (also known as Magahi) is a language spoken by 11,362,000 people in India.
- Some of these (e.g., on Assamese, Oriya, Maithili, Magahi, Bhojpuri, Sindhi, Konkani, and Kashmiri) are especially valuable because, until recently at least, comprehensive modern descriptions of these languages have not been available.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to Magahi.More example sentences
- Enter the email address and name of a friend or colleague in the following form to send them a copy of the Magahi version of Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- The people of this region primarily speak Bhojpuri (spoken by more than 200 million worldwide including more than 10 countries spanning 4 continents), though there are also sizeable Magahi speakers.
from Hindi Magadhī 'of Magadha'.
More definitions of MagahiDefinition of Magahi in:
- The British & World English dictionary