- An indelible felt-tip marker, especially one with a wide tip.More example sentences
- To anyone unfamiliar with them, geological maps can look like the work of a child who went crazy with Magic Markers, using every possible hue in seemingly random patterns.
- She baked at night in her dorm room and made her own labels with colored paper and Magic Markers.
- To alleviate some of the problems, I have taken a few steps that others may profit from, including the use of a black Magic Marker and setting a high intensity lamp on the table during play.
More definitions of Magic MarkerDefinition of Magic Marker in:
- The British & World English dictionary