- A particular set of complex numbers that has a highly convoluted fractal boundary when plotted.More example sentences
- Another example can be seen in fractal patterns like the Mandelbrot set - marvelous pictures that have layer upon layer upon layer of complexity.
- I didn't come across complex numbers again until I saw the Mandelbrot set for the first time.
- The Mandelbrot set is a connected set of points in the complex plane.
More definitions of Mandelbrot setDefinition of Mandelbrot set in:
- The British & World English dictionary