- A variety of white wine grape originating in the northern Rhône area of France.More example sentences
- This region also produces wines from the white grapes Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne and Grenache Blanc.
- Three-quarters of the wine is full, dry, herby white, made from increasing proportions of Clairette and Marsanne, together with some Ugni Blanc and Sauvignon Blanc grapes.
- Including walking up to my balcony to prove that the slim resistance offered by a bottle of Marsanne was, indeed, useless.
from Marsanne, the name of a town in southern France.
More definitions of MarsanneDefinition of Marsanne in:
- The British & World English dictionary