Definition of Martian in English:
Of or relating to the planet Mars or its supposed inhabitants.
- The impact of the much larger Martian oscillations on the planet's climate is thought to be even more significant.
- Engineers have proposed passing Martian atmosphere through zeolite crystals.
- Carbon dioxide could be taken directly from the Martian atmosphere.
nounBack to top
A hypothetical or fictional inhabitant of Mars.
- April brings an invasion from the skies - aliens, UFOs and Martians.
- There are good Martians and there are bad Martians.
- Nonetheless, curious reports of canals, faces and sculptures have helped to foster a belief in Martians for many years.
Words that rhyme with Martianharshen
Definition of Martian in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.