- 1A surreptitiously drugged or doctored drink given to someone so as to make them drunk or insensible.More example sentences
- The latter mixed with an alcoholic drink is known as a Mickey Finn, used, in detective literature at least, to knock out the ‘goodies’.
- In many cases, the girl has intentionally been fed a Mickey Finn and is physically powerless to prevent a gang-rape from unfolding.
- Police say she went to his house, knocked him out with a Mickey Finn and, as he was falling asleep from the spiked cocktail, strangled him with a rope.
1920s: of unknown origin; sometimes said to be the name of a notorious Chicago saloonkeeper (circa1896–1906).
More definitions of Mickey FinnDefinition of Mickey Finn in:
- The British & World English dictionary