- A day of the year (in the US, the second Sunday in May) on which mothers are honored by their children.More example sentences
- I can confidently say that this was probably the Best Mother's Day Ever.
- This will be my fourth Mother's Day out here at Lake Natoma at the rowing championships.
- On Mother's Day there were more tears when although she had not heard from him in three weeks he sent her flowers.
More definitions of Mother's DayDefinition of Mother's Day in:
- The British & World English dictionary