adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to the Muskogean language family.More example sentences
- The Muskogean languages belong to the great Algonkian language family.
- My people are the Muskogean people and they have the Creek name.
- Creeks who avoided relocation to Oklahoma tended to stop speaking the Muskogean language so they would not be recognized as Indians and therefore forced to leave their homes.
More definitions of MuskogeanDefinition of Muskogean in:
- The British & World English dictionary