Definition of Muslim in English:
A follower of the religion of Islam.
- For example, Muslims are proud that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the West.
- Islam requires that all Moslems do what they can to defend Islamic lands when under attack from non-Moslems.
- An Islam without Muslims then becomes a museum piece rather than a living faith.
adjectiveBack to top
Of or relating to the Muslims or their religion.
- It is standard Muslim doctrine that one verse of the Koran can abrogate another.
- The Muslim family is the miniature of the whole of Muslim society and its firm basis.
- As the word sunna suggests, some Muslim people believe it is religiously ordained.
Words that rhyme with Muslimforelimb • Blenheim
Definition of Muslim in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.