Definition of Native American in English:
A member of any of the indigenous peoples of the Americas.
- Accordingly, it is less common in African Americans, Native Americans, and Asian Americans.
- So what if it turns out that lots of other native Americans are not Native Americans either?
- He said one of the most memorable couples he had married were Native Americans, a Blackfoot groom and a Cherokee bride.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to Native Americans.
- She stated that she is of Native American background (Taino, from Puerto Rico).
- Dome shaped windows are fringed with Native American dream catchers and swathes of bright orange or cream coloured curtains.
- I am a strong Native American man who wants to learn more about my culture and attend Native American sweat lodges.
Definition of Native American in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan