Definition of Native American in English:
A member of any of the indigenous peoples of the Americas.
- Accordingly, it is less common in African Americans, Native Americans, and Asian Americans.
- So what if it turns out that lots of other native Americans are not Native Americans either?
- He said one of the most memorable couples he had married were Native Americans, a Blackfoot groom and a Cherokee bride.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to Native Americans.
- She stated that she is of Native American background (Taino, from Puerto Rico).
- Dome shaped windows are fringed with Native American dream catchers and swathes of bright orange or cream coloured curtains.
- I am a strong Native American man who wants to learn more about my culture and attend Native American sweat lodges.
Definition of Native American in:
- British & World English dictionary