- A loose belted jacket with box pleats, typically made of tweed.More example sentences
- In his Norfolk jacket, breeks made from Glenturret's own tweed and yellow flashes in his socks, Alex Seldon is dressed for the part.
- The children are there, too, poignant in their Norfolk jackets, sailor suits, and dropped-waist dresses.
- The early expeditioners, who climbed in Norfolk jackets and nailed boots, believed their only obstacle to conquering the mountain was getting at it.
More definitions of Norfolk jacketDefinition of Norfolk jacket in:
- The British & World English dictionary