- 1.1 (also pto) (In a tractor or other vehicle) power takeoff.More example sentences
- The third resolution is to vow never to operate a tractor with an uncovered power take-off (pto) shaft.
- The pto with no guard shows no mercy and very few who get wound round that shaft live to tell the tale.
- The PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) is the general acronym for 75% of the groups that choose to remain independent of the PTA.
More definitions of PTODefinition of PTO in:
- The British & World English dictionary