Definition of Palestinian in English:
Of or relating to Palestine or its peoples.
- I cannot imagine why Palestinian refugees would have a problem with the land of the free?
- Now in his 80s, Mr Edelman wrote a letter early this month to Palestinian leaders.
- There could not be a more callous disregard of Palestinian sensitivities than that.
nounBack to top
A member of the native Arab population of the region of Palestine (including the modern state of Israel).
- He is quick to use language that is racist and demonising of Palestinians and Arabs.
- There must be a just settlement, giving Israel security and the Palestinians a state of their own.
- It should also tell Israel and the Palestinians that they must exercise maximum restraint.
Definition of Palestinian in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan