nounNorth American • informal
- 1A state of obscurity: a couple of bucks and a one-way ticket to PalookavilleMore example sentences
- Jumping around in the snow like a frivolous retard seems like a good idea, but whenever you combine ice and fun, you end up with a one way ticket to Palookaville.
- You wouldn't wish upon this poll a one-way ticket to Palookaville.
- Cook's response is the workmanlike Palookaville.
- 2An economically depressed, working-class community.More example sentences
- The film opens with the cross-dressing lead singer of the band giving a concert in Palookaville, U.S.A.
- The inbred fans back in Iowa, Texas, Colorado, Florida, and other primeval Palookavilles of this great country are wearing paper sacks over their heads in shame.
- He spends about three months a year playing art and music fairs around the country, from all-star birthday tributes in Washington, D.C. to harvest festivals in assorted Palookavilles.
More definitions of PalookavilleDefinition of Palookaville in:
- The British & World English dictionary