- 1Of, concerning, or representing all people of Greek origin or ancestry.More example sentences
- Victors at the Olympic games enjoyed a renown unmatched in the ancient Greek world: it was the most prestigious of the Panhellenic games.
- The theoroi of each polis conducted ritual acts in the Panhellenic sanctuaries in the name of that polis.
- Herakles' twelve labors are set in both Peloponnesian and distant locales, choices suited to a Panhellenic sanctuary, the site of Panhellenic games, and visitors and votives from all over Greece.
- 1.2Of, concerning, or representing all college fraternities and sororities.More example sentences
- She also confirmed the dates for Destination Iowa State in August, inquired at the Panhellenic booth and registered as a student parishioner with a local church.
- Zeta Tau Alpha is the third largest National Panhellenic Group with over 187000 initiated members and 237 chapters.
- While joining a hometown Panhellenic group is helpful, it is not a prerequisite to participating in recruitment.
More definitions of PanhellenicDefinition of Panhellenic in:
- The British & World English dictionary