(also the Paralympics)
- An international sports festival for athletes with disabilities, now held every four years in conjunction with the Olympic Games.More example sentences
- In the Paralympics, athletes are classified according to type and degree of category, and the system of categories is known to be open to errors.
- The Paralympics classify athletes based on ability and severity of their physical handicap.
- The trials in February are to identify those riders who have potential to compete in the Paralympics.
More definitions of Paralympic GamesDefinition of Paralympic Games in:
- The British & World English dictionary