- Of or relating to Paris.More example sentences
- The Post Office had organised a street party, the weather was fine and, for an hour or two, village street was more like a Parisian boulevard with wine and cheese and accordion music.
- There's only so much you can do to make any part of Hackney look like a Parisian boulevard, especially just after you've got up.
- The houses are built stoutly of granite and the mile-long main street is as broad as a Parisian boulevard.
nounBack to top
- A native or inhabitant of Paris.More example sentences
- How would you like to sweep through the centre of Paris with a police motorbike escort stopping the traffic, and the oh-so-cool Parisians lining the pavements to cheer your passing?
- With Parisians, the less conspicuous you are, the better.
- More than 100 years after Londoners got the Tube and Parisians a Metro, Dubliners are set to get their own underground public transport system.
late Middle English: from French parisien.
More definitions of ParisianDefinition of Parisian in:
- The British & World English dictionary