- A simple glass pipette drawn into a capillary tube at one end, used with a rubber nipple fitted to the other.More example sentences
- To remove the dichlorofluorescein, the lipids were applied to small columns of magnesium hydroxide in Pasteur pipettes and the lipid was eluted with 2: 1 chloroform: methanol.
- They were then dispersed into single cells by pipetting with Pasteur pipettes.
- Dropping pipettes and Pasteur pipettes are usually uncalibrated, and are used to transfer liquids only when accurate quantification is not necessary.
More definitions of Pasteur pipetteDefinition of Pasteur pipette in:
- The British & World English dictionary