- 1Of, relating to, or characteristic of St. Paul, his writings, or his doctrines.More example sentences
- It is not erroneous, as he claims, to believe that the Gospels reflect a Pauline theologizing of the original Jesus message.
- It is worthwhile to remember that Luther's favorite book of the Bible was not a Pauline epistle, but the Gospel of John.
- Against conventional Pauline study, he returns to Augustine as a Pauline interpreter.
More definitions of PaulineDefinition of Pauline in:
- The British & World English dictionary