- short for Pilsner.More example sentences
- Weighing in at an estimated 30 stone, he admits to taking Pils and could be accused of having a performance-enhancing belly as a result.
- Michael drank fewer than three pints of lager while Taylor had a bottle of Pils and four double rum and cokes.
- A single pint of Holstein Pils contains 3.5 units, almost enough to take a man over the four-unit limit at which he is likely to exceed the legal blood-alcohol level.
More definitions of PilsDefinition of Pils in:
- The British & World English dictionary