- another term for table tennis.More example sentences
- Abandoning ping-pong, Andrew became a sports agent and adopted Campbell as his client, or perhaps it was the other way round.
- The local game of road tennis is a cross between ping-pong and lawn tennis.
- We weren't any good at basketball and there were too many of us for racquetball or ping-pong.
early 20th century: imitative of the sound of a paddle striking a ball.
More definitions of Ping-PongDefinition of Ping-Pong in:
- The British & World English dictionary