- 2.1 (a Pisces) (plural same) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Pisces.More example sentences
- Note that in traditional astrology Pisces is ruled by Jupiter, Aquarius by Saturn and Scorpio by Mars.
- I'm a Pisces, I'm astrologically predisposed to root for the underdog!
- For instance, people often think that fire puts out water, and so would assume that a Leo would not gel well with a Pisces, for instance.
Latin, plural of piscis 'fish'.
More definitions of PiscesDefinition of Pisces in:
- The British & World English dictionary