- A Muslim Bulgarian.More example sentences
- Nowadays the terms Pomaks and Bulgarian Muslims are used as interchangeable and synonyms, without evaluating the minority group at all.
- The Muslims of Macedonia consist of Albanians, Turks, Pomaks, Bosnians and Gypsies.
- These include not only ethnic Macedonians, but Gypsies, Turks, Romanian-speaking Vlachs, indigenous Albanians, and Pomaks: Muslims with Koranic names and traditions, who speak an archaic dialect of Bulgarian.
More definitions of PomakDefinition of Pomak in:
- The British & World English dictionary