- A red Bordeaux wine produced in Pomerol, a region in the Gironde, France.More example sentences
- George seduced us into shelling out for a $60 bottle of Pomerol (Château La Croix de Gay), and later re-emerged with soothing glasses of pear brandy and Armagnac.
- Your party was drinking a late '80s Pomerol while you sensibly sipped an elderflower spritzer.
- Kindly bring up the '89 Pomerol from the cellar.
More definitions of PomerolDefinition of Pomerol in:
- The British & World English dictionary