noun( • trademark in the UK)
- A sparkling white wine from the Veneto region of NE Italy.More example sentences
- Four months after the factory takes your order, you can be sipping Prosecco in an herb garden off your kitchen.
- And for white I always have Prosecco in the fridge.
- The quality varies wildly and can range from frizzante (lightly sparkling) Prosecco from the tap to more refined bottled versions.
Italian, probably from Prosecco, a town near Trieste.
More definitions of ProseccoDefinition of Prosecco in:
- The British & World English dictionary