noun (plural Pulaskis)
- A tool with a head that has an ax blade on one side and an adze on the other.More example sentences
- To do that we will have to remove irony from its privileged pulpit and have it join the choir, to take it out of our mis-set compasses and put it on the tool racks with the pulaskis and korticks.
- That includes new lightweight Nomex coveralls that are much lighter than usual firefighting turnout gear and a tool known as a pulaski that combines a type of pick and axe in one.
- Even today, the pulaski is a preferred fire-fighting tool.
1920s: named after Edward C. Pulaski (1866–1931), the American forest ranger who designed it.
More definitions of PulaskiDefinition of Pulaski in:
- The British & World English dictionary