- Denoting the standard layout on English-language typewriters and keyboards, having q, w, e, r, t, and y as the first keys from the left on the top row of letters.More example sentences
- Anyone who has used a Palm device before will find the stylus-driven touch-screen perfectly familiar, while the qwerty thumb keyboard makes emailing and texting that bit quicker.
- One which has to have a qwerty keyboard simply can't survive in the phone business; while one which simply must have a mouse input is never going to be usable one-handed.
- You might not even be able to assume that the qwerty keyboard was chosen because it was such a great layout.
More definitions of QWERTYDefinition of QWERTY in:
- The British & World English dictionary