Definition of RL in English:
- The long-standing York RL Supporters' Club, meanwhile, will remain independent, as it always has been, but will continue to play its part in raising money for the rugby club.
- With two other RL bodies also due to meet in the next couple of weeks the Wasps future is likely to be a major issue.
- He later told investigators he had been at the RL Cup Final, adding: " I had lost it by then.
1.1(In computer games, online contexts, etc.) real life; social interaction in the physical world: to my RL friends who read this: please don’t take it personally
More example sentences
- When asked if they had ever met anybody they have chatted with on the Net in real life (RL), nearly one-third of the women who chat said they have.
- A fundamental question the Grey Tuesday protest lays bare is: "Can the Internet be used for protest, or does it simply support RL protests?"
- In RL, we own our identity; we live it; it is who we are, not some articulated presentation of self maintained by a third party.
Definition of RL in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan