- A movement in support of rights and political power for American Indians: [as modifier]: the Red Power movementMore example sentences
- During the late 1960s some urban Ojibwa in Minneapolis formed a Red Power Organization known as the American Indian Movement.
- In the late 1960s Red Power came fast on the heels of Black Power.
- This was the first major study of the organization and its formative years from the end of World War II to the advent of Red Power.
1960s: suggested by Black Power.
More definitions of Red PowerDefinition of Red Power in:
- The British & World English dictionary