Definition of Rollerblade in English:
An in-line skate.
- They attempted to play pool, then they attempted to play tennis in rollerblades.
- He took his bag off and dropped it on the desktop, and leaned down to take off his rollerblades, replacing them with shoes.
- After we'd gotten strapped up with the appropriate gear and the shop's not-so-clean rollerblades, I tried to get Charles off the bench he was sitting on.
verb(rollerblade) [no object] Back to top
Skate using Rollerblades: the muscular actor loves to rollerblade (as noun rollerblading) rollerblading was made to order for runners whose knees are beginning to give out
More example sentences
- We have heard stories about people who were rollerblading to work or biking to work, or even walking two hours to get to their jobs.
- You are not rollerblading, but in-line skating with Rollerblade in-line skates.
- Right now they are rollerblading and throwing water balloons.
- Example sentences
- All skate or roller-bladers in Laois are invited along.
- The solution lies with less motor traffic and specially designated lanes for cyclists, rollerbladers, skateboarders and the rest, while reserving the sidewalks for whom they were originally intended: the pedestrians.
- ‘We will ‘police’ the skateboarders and rollerbladers and make sure they respect their ‘neighbours’.’
Definition of Rollerblade in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.