- A strong-tasting hard cheese, originally made in Italy.More example sentences
- Use just a touch of extra-flavorful cheeses like Parmesan, Romano and feta.
- John Heidecker sprinkles a blend of cheeses, including Romano and Parmesan, on the tomato sauce and pizza dough.
- Parmesan and Romano are just as fatty as other cheeses, but they're so flavorful that two tablespoons are all it may take to zip up a bowl of pasta or most any other dish.
Italian, literally 'Roman'.
More definitions of RomanoDefinition of Romano in:
- The British & World English dictionary