- A hard-boiled egg enclosed in sausage meat, rolled in breadcrumbs, and fried.More example sentences
- I don't really miss any English food when I'm in Los Angeles, apart from maybe a nice Scotch egg down my local pub.
- He is doing a roaring trade in excellent meat pies, a range of scrumptious sausages and the most authentic Scotch eggs we have tried, Scotland included.
- I had a couple of glasses of sparkling mineral water and a few mini Scotch eggs, and pretended to be interested in what was going on.
More definitions of Scotch eggDefinition of Scotch egg in:
- The British & World English dictionary