• trademark , chiefly North American
- Transparent adhesive tape.More example sentences
- Carefully secure the edges with a hot-glue gun (don't bother with Scotch tape - it won't hold!
- Do you have a tabloid sized newspaper, some Scotch tape, string, scissors and an appreciation of simple joys?
- Next, I placed the glass on top of the liner and taped it to the liner using Scotch tape.
verb(Scotch-tape) [with object] Back to top
- Stick with transparent adhesive tape.More example sentences
- I recognized most of them from the snapshots of the ensemble during their many previous nights at Linda's, which were Scotch-taped neatly onto a long mirror across from the bar.
- Someone had sloppily Scotch-taped a Council of Canadians flag next to his seat.
- We're not newcomers, he says, referencing a smaller hand-lettered sign that was, until recently, Scotch-taped in the bookstore window.
More definitions of Scotch tapeDefinition of Scotch tape in:
- The British & World English dictionary