noun (plural Scotsmen)
- A male native or inhabitant of Scotland or a man of Scottish descent.More example sentences
- I knew why we Irishmen were here, but why an American, a French, a Scotsmen, and an Englishman would want the Irish Emerald, I had no clue.
- We were mostly men - along with the Thai patients, there were a couple of Scotsmen, an Irishman, a French guy and a German, plus an American woman.
- But for those Scotsmen and Irishmen who were firmly inside, rather than on the fringes of, the Hanoverian state, the new system of governance had a great deal to offer.
More definitions of ScotsmanDefinition of Scotsman in:
- The British & World English dictionary