- A participant in a program to train Explorer Scouts in seamanship.More example sentences
- The man repairing the drum must have been a Sea Scout because he is jury-rigging the problem with his Leatherman pocket tool.
- I know, because I spent almost 10 years as a Sea Scout, and have seen from where it comes and to where it goes.
- Five American Sea Scouts teamed up with six British scouts on a week-long canal boat cruise outside of Birmingham, England.
More definitions of Sea ScoutDefinition of Sea Scout in:
- The British & World English dictionary