- A large, high-speed catamaran used as a passenger and car ferry on short sea crossings.More example sentences
- Fuel efficient, easily maintained, always trailerable, Sea Cat brings you back to the joy of family boating-and brings it back for all it's worth.
- Whether you're traveling as a foot passenger or with a car Seacat ferries offer quick journey times to Ireland and The Isle of Man at competitive prices.
- Locate a dealer, view contact information, and view boat specifications for Sea Cat boats!
More definitions of SeaCatDefinition of SeaCat in:
- The British & World English dictionary