(in full Sealyham terrier)
- A terrier of a wire-haired, short-legged breed.More example sentences
- The winner of that event, a Sealyham called Charmin, won the terrier group.
- He believed a Sealyham and a Scotty could produce the type of dog he wanted.
- She told me how hard it is to get a Sealyham and that it's near impossible to ever get a female.
late 19th century: from Sealyham, the name of a village in southwestern Wales, where the dog was first bred.
More definitions of SealyhamDefinition of Sealyham in:
- The British & World English dictionary