Definition of Sesotho in English:
The Sotho language of the Basotho people, an official language in Lesotho and South Africa.
- The Sotho language, or Sesotho, is a Bantu language closely related to Setswana.
- While her mother tongue is Afrikaans, she speaks some Spanish and some Sesotho, learned while in Maseru.
- They translated the Bible into Sesotho, taught us how to scribble on slate to represent our language, printed books, and so on.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to Sesotho.
- Then came a Sesotho song ‘Nelson Mandela a hona ya tswanang le wena.’
- I haven't been able to find an equivalent Sesotho proverb.
- At the living heritage function the Sesotho speakers will show how their food is made and explain their traditions and customs.
the name in Sesotho.
Definition of Sesotho in:
- British & World English dictionary