noun• trademark , chiefly US
- A plasterboard made of gypsum layered between sheets of heavy paper.More example sentences
- With the masonry bit, drill through the tile, cement board and Sheetrock to the wood.
- If you are not dealing with ceiling medallions or decorative trim like crown moldings, 3/8-inch Sheetrock screwed into the ceiling joists directly over the damaged plaster works well.
- The stairwell was blocked from above - by huge pieces of the light gypsum drywall, often called Sheetrock, that had enclosed the stairwell to protect it.
More definitions of SheetrockDefinition of Sheetrock in:
- The British & World English dictionary