- The Malay art of self-defense, practiced as a martial art or accompanied by drums as a ceremonial display or dance.More example sentences
- This week I want to cast my net a little bit further, and discuss some similarities between modern grappling and Indonesian Silat.
- Believe it or not, I first came across Omo Plata as a finishing hold in Indonesian Silat.
- While still deadly, Silat is also presented with music as a traditional folk dance.
More definitions of SilatDefinition of Silat in:
- The British & World English dictionary