- • trademark A type of skateboard consisting of two footplates joined by a bar, allowing for greater speed and maneuverability than with a standard skateboard.More example sentences
- The park will be free to the public and will allow skateboards, bikes, roller blades, scooters, snakeboards and more.
- Sports equipment which can be fitted to the feet, for example in-line skates, roller skates, grass skis, skateboards, snakeboards or sports boots are very popular.
- Cycles, wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, skates, snakeboards, etc are all welcome to be used in the park but please be considerate of other park users and pedestrian only areas.
- More example sentences
- The way you sway and move is similar to surfing/snowboarding mixed up with a lot of snakeboarding.
- But the difference is that streetboarding, which is also known as snakeboarding, is the skill of riding a board made up of two articulated footplates, both connected with a crossbar - so it looks like it's much more difficult than skateboarding.
- Such guards are commonly used in roller skating, in-line skating, skateboarding, and snakeboarding to protect the hand and wrist area when a participant happens to fall and his/her hand or wrist impacts the unforgiving playing surfaces commonly associated with such sports.
1990s: blend of snake and skateboard.