1.1 (as noun, usually a Solomon) A very wise person.
More example sentences
- God is saying, every man, every woman is a Solomon.
- More example sentences
- After some further input from the market (in the form of potential investors, advertisers, partners and a few bloggers), it was evident that a Solomonic solution was the best one in this case.
- In Canada our head of state, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, is also the head of the Anglican church, so barring some Solomonic solution the two shall remain symbolically wed.
- Or should we genetically engineer and raise a master race of milquetoast centrists to compose Solomonic opinions of books?
Definition of Solomon in:
- The British & World English dictionary