Definition of South Dakota in English:
- 1South Dakotan noun& adjective
- Example sentences
- Each slogan landed with the force of a punch and won cheers from a largely conservative crowd of South Dakotan students.
- Women were not welcome in nineteenth-century South Dakotan bars, but she was a permanent fixture, wearing men's clothes, chewing tobacco, swearing, telling highly improbable anecdotes, and drinking like there was no tomorrow.
- Perhaps partly she gets into trouble because the mysteries are irredeemably small town and South Dakotan.
Definition of South Dakota in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.