- A hybrid language combining words and idioms from both Spanish and English, especially Spanish speech that uses many English words and expressions.More example sentences
- These people have put down their roots in America, and they're talking to each other all day, every day, in a mixture of Spanish and English called Spanglish.
- She normally only spoke English or Spanglish, never full Spanish.
- Spanish purists are lamenting the rise of Spanglish.
More definitions of SpanglishDefinition of Spanglish in:
- The British & World English dictionary