Definition of Swiss cheese plant in English:
A large monstera with perforated leaves (supposedly resembling the holes in a Swiss cheese), popularly grown as a house plant while young.
- Monstera deliciosa, family Araceae
- Popular plants such as weeping figs and the Swiss cheese plant are ideal.
- I bought a swiss cheese plant from a local nursery about a year ago.
- I got a tiny offshoot of what might be a swiss cheese plant.
Definition of Swiss cheese plant in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan