Definition of Swiss cheese plant in English:
A large monstera with perforated leaves (supposedly resembling the holes in a Swiss cheese), popularly grown as a house plant while young.
- Monstera deliciosa, family Araceae
- Popular plants such as weeping figs and the Swiss cheese plant are ideal.
- I bought a swiss cheese plant from a local nursery about a year ago.
- I got a tiny offshoot of what might be a swiss cheese plant.
Definition of Swiss cheese plant in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.