Definition of Telugu in English:
noun (plural same or Telugus)
1A member of a people of southeastern India.
- His wife, Tanya, an airhostess with the Indian Airlines, is a Telugu.
- If the Kannadigas, Tamils and Telugus are the mainstay of the City, the Malayalis are not far behind.
- Apart from those in the country, Telugus in the US, the UK, and Canada, too, can relish the Vissa contest as the channel's beaming will be available there in next three months.
2The Dravidian language of the Telugu, spoken mainly in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Research Centre will soon come out with similar Internet search engines for Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada languages, he said.
- The thriller is also slated for release in at least two other languages - Tamil and Telugu.
- A versatile linguist, he has acted in every major regional language including Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi and Telegu.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to the Telugu or their language.
- An official Website will also be launched containing about 2,000 pages with information ranging from the history of the language to Telugu software.
- These books will be available in English and the publishers have plans of bringing these comics in Bengali, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu languages too.
- Because, rarely would one have the pleasant opportunity of having two lovely actresses from Telugu film world knocking their doors and wanting to spend some time with their families.
from the name in Telugu, teluṅgu.
Words that rhyme with Teluguburgoo
Definition of Telugu in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia