nounUS • trademark
- A casual shoe, typically made of leather or canvas with a rubber sole, designed to be worn on boats.More example sentences
- And while solid numbers are scarce, almost everyone in the industry will tell you that, worldwide, the vast majority of young sailors inevitably retire their Topsiders as they move from clubs to the real world.
- I was wearing my usual: Topsiders, no socks, 501s, and a button-down shirt - the same thing I'd been wearing since, approximately, 1981.
- He wore chinos, a polo shirt, and Topsiders with no socks to work - and he had little regard for rank or status.
More definitions of Top-SiderDefinition of Top-Sider in:
- The British & World English dictionary