- A system of management based on the principle that every staff member must be committed to maintaining high standards of work in every aspect of a company’s operations.More example sentences
- The purpose of this course is to provide the basic concepts and practices of Total Quality Management so you can apply these tools to your work and generate your your desired improvement results.
- Expert serves as a resource to Intota Market Research Services for customized marketing research in industries or areas related to Total Quality Management.
- Part of the change that has occurred has been the drive towards Total Quality Management.
More definitions of Total Quality ManagementDefinition of Total Quality Management in:
- The British & World English dictionary