- The next Sunday after Pentecost, observed in the Western Christian Church as a feast in honor of the Holy Trinity.More example sentences
- At times churches have come to Trinity Sunday and have not given it the attention that it deserves.
- Unlike Easter, Pentecost, Christmas or Epiphany, Trinity Sunday, has no narrative, no biblical story to ground us in space and time.
- The parish community extend sincere good wishes and support to Fr. Tomas Surlis, Tubbercurry, who was ordained to the priesthood on Trinity Sunday, in Tubbercurry Church.
More definitions of Trinity SundayDefinition of Trinity Sunday in:
- The British & World English dictionary