- (In some universities) the term beginning after Easter.More example sentences
- For any aspiring female boxers, Trinity term could be the beginning of an illustrious career.
- With this position, as I found out, Llosa would be spending Trinity term in Oxford, giving a series of eight lectures on Hugo's Les Miserables.
- Just how many graduate students have applied for awards and have been rejected will not be known until the end of Trinity term, but the figure of unsuccessful applicants is likely to be higher than last year.
More definitions of Trinity termDefinition of Trinity term in:
- The British & World English dictionary